Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Setting a Date

After Jeff proposed, we looked at the calendar to set a date.  We wanted to be sealed together in the temple for eternity, but neither of us had started the process to break our sealings to our prior spouses.  Not knowing how long that process would take (and not wanting to wait too long!), we decided to have a civil ceremony first and then set our sealing date for February 14, 2014 (2/14/2014...how cute is that?!?)  We set the date for our civil ceremony for February 9, 2013.

Wow  -- that meant I had 4 weeks to plan a wedding!

I'm so thankful for the most amazing grandparents in the world and an army of friends that stuck by me through the hardest 2 years of my life who helped Jeff and I pull everything together.  I even found time to attend two bridal showers hosted by my dear friends Jani Davis and Andrea Hainsworth.  I love these ladies! 


My South Hill Girls
 
 

My Valley Girls (minus a couple who left before the camera came out!)


 



 

No comments: