Wednesday, November 01, 2006

4 lil' trick-or-treaters

I sat down to post a blog last night after a full day of Halloween activities and was seriously so exhausted, I couldn't type. After 5 Halloween parties, trunk-or-treat, and then having friends over for some "group" trick-or-treating, I was all "celebrated" out. The funny thing is . . . I can't figure out what we're celebrating. :-) However, as I tucked my son in last night, he whispered, "Mom, this has been the best day ever." Okay, maybe its all about having a day to be goofy, eat candy and be with family and friends. . . .

Our kids with their friends, the Hollands



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! That Luke Skywalker costume caused Kameron to nearly collapse with excitement! I have heard about it many times since then. Where did you find it?? I am going to have to track one down before next Halloween!!

Lucy said...

Is it Luke? My keen star wars eyes say Obi-Wan-Kanobi. My kids are still so easily influenced by me for their costumes. Incredibles were on sale and I got them really excited about it, showed the the movie a couple of times in a row and voila, they were convinced they had the best costumes ever. Am I evil?

andrea said...

Cute costumes and even cuter kids. I saw Chris H. at the trunk or treat and could not believe his costume. It was hilarious (at least I think it was Chris).

Carolyn said...

Nice eye Lucy, it's Obi-Wan and Kristin don't buy the costume, you can have ours.