Sunday, November 12, 2006

#5 in the books!


Today was the Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation at church (my 5th -- I'm trying to catch up with Lucy!) The kids were, as always, so amazing. I wish I could take a picture in the chapel so you could all see how cute they were. But let me back up a little and tell you how my morning started. My grandparents came up last night to watch the program (and because Andrew was being ordained a High Priest today). So this morning I was up getting ready and heard water running - I just assumed it was my grandma or grandpa in the shower, but NO . . . it was my dear sweet Adam who got out of bed, quietly went to the kitchen, turned on the kitchen faucet (the kind that pulls out) and shot water ALL OVER THE KITCHEN! The floor, the oven, the toaster, everything was soaked. I was so thankful my grandma was there because as I stood there in disbelief, she quickly grabbed a mop and got to work. Thank goodness we got up extra early this morning because it took us at least 45 minutes to clean everything up. Adam just sat on the counter repeating over and over again, "Wow! Look at that!" It was hard to be angry when he was so proud of himself!

Anyway, we all got to church on time and another primary program is in the books. I wonder if next year I'll be on the stand again of if I'll finally get a chance to watch a program from the pews???

The Wild Man Himself!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the Primary Program! It was fantastic!! Cute picture too!

Anonymous said...

Again, another post that makes me feel my life is normal. Carolyn, after that program I hope you are on the stand next year. It was so good. I want you to write up all your great ideas for all the other presidents in our stake. They are all so new and you could definitely tell you have five years under your belt. I can't wait to discuss it more at book group.

Lucy said...

Good job on another down. I'm sure it was great since that is pretty much the only way you do things. Looking forward to hearing all about it.