Monday, June 18, 2007

New Title

I had one of those "ah ha" moments today and decided to open my blog to all my family members to post instead of just me. This mainly stemmed from Ally asking me today to have her own blog, "like yours mom" she pleaded. Then it dawned on me that she, or the others, could just post on mine when they wanted to share thoughts, feelings, or stories. Accordingly, I changed the name of my blog to "The Acanna Collective." Can any of you guess what Acanna stands for??? :-)


Ally is working on her first post (she's handwriting it out first - how cute is that?) Keep posted for more to come . . . .

5 comments:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Oh I really can't wait to hear what secrets come out for all to hear from the Acanna group!! Can you tell Ally to let us all know what Andrew really says when the Red Sox lose? HA HA!!

andrea said...

Andrew, Carolyn, Ally, Nick, Natalie, Adam=Acanna. Great idea. Can't wait to hear from everyone.

Lara said...

Great idea!

KariAnn said...

What a cute idea.

Rebecca said...

What a great idea! Devin has talked about starting a blog, but hasn't yet. I would love it if he posted on mine. It would make it much more interesting! I don't know if Asa would be interested. He would just want to post Pokemon stuff off of Utube. Ugh!